Thursday 29 September 2011

Folksy Handmade Gift Ideas - Gardeners


Just add a bow


Possibly another series of blogs starting here. I may add more in the run up to Christmas.

This first one was an obvious choice for me, because my shop is full of things for the garden (which is why I've sneaked a few of my own items in), and I'm drawn to other interesting garden items too. I collected up a selection of from Folksy and realised that it was going to be a very large list. So, what I thought I would do was split the items into Rustic and Contemporary boards, and depending on what style of garden the person you're buying for has got, you'd be able to choose from that list. Although, as it turns out, the colours in both lists are quite similar, and you could easily mix and match from both lists.


So, here you go. With a price range to suit everyone. Unique gift idea for any gardener, or just a treat for yourself and your own garden -


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including my lantern. Far too tempting to go shopping... I have a weakness as far as gardening is concerned!

    ReplyDelete