Wednesday 26 October 2011

A Mosaic Christmas (Part 1)


Mosaic Stained Glass Look Christmas Baubles


Mosaic Stained Glass Effect Christmas Ornament
 I've been re-inspired to make some more mosaic Christmas ornaments. This is the first batch of finished ones. My Mosaic Stained Glass Look Christmas Decorations. The tiles are a combination of plain colour, and handpainted layers to give me the exact combinations I wanted. The colours used in the baubles are red, magenta, green, blue, turquoise, orange, yellow with a transluscent gold glaze, and a totally gold tile colour. The grout has been overpainted with black paint to show the tile colours off, and to give the stained glass look. Perfect for Christmas.

These Christmas ornaments can used indoors or outside in the garden, as all the materials used are weatherproof.

Keep an eye on my handmade shop, or website, for more mosaic decorations following very soon. Or follow me on Facebook, or Twitter for updates.

All the links you need are over here  ---------------------->

No comments:

Post a Comment