Friday 13 April 2012

Folksy Handmade - Supplies

As I have made a move into selling my wool flowers, I thought for this week's Folksy Friday I'd go and have a nose around in the Supplies section and see what else I could find. Blimey! What a fantastic selection of handmade goodies. I've picked out things that caught my eye, but there are tons to choose from. I would recommend anyone wanting a bit of inspiration to have a hunt through. You're bound to see something that will inspire you to create something using it.

Anyway, please find a small taster of what's on offer below. Links to the shops in the menu under the gallery, and a selection of the items will be on my ongoing Folksy Friday Pinterest board here -







Top Row (Left to Right)

Middle Row (Left to Right)

Bottom Row (Left to Right)

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea to look at supplies; I'm sure shops selling supplies must usually get missed out of folksy fridays. You've found some lovely items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honoured that my beads are included among so many beautiful items. Thank you Jo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I thought, s.i.s. I'm always looking for a selection of different crafts and an element of design for my Folksy Fridays, and Supplies came up trumps for that. Your map beads are fab, Gillian. Just what I was looking to include.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for picking the vinatge buttons from my project shop, Sophie's Stuff!

    i missed an entire weekend of making over easter due to illness and this has helped fire me up for this weekends catch up making :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete