Tuesday 5 June 2012

Wildlife Mosaic



I've created a couple more of my mosaic Dragonfly and Bee designs. This time on some fab slate paddlestones. The colours of the slate really come out when they are wet. The purple slate becomes a gorgeous dark plum. The grey slate becomes mottled with a pastel green. They look really good. The mosaic dragonfly has misty grey wings with pastel pink, blue and green in some light angles. But when the light catches them just right they shine with metallic blue, magenta and gold. The bee has translucent blue wings that shine electric blue and gold.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't mind i nominated your blog for a versatile blog award. The rules are over on my blog, join in if you like but i just wanted to add your blog to my list.

    Donna x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. I will have a look and see what it's all about. : )

    ReplyDelete