Friday 27 July 2012

Folksy Handmade - Shoreline


Inspired by my Shoreline bird bath, for this Folksy Friday I've put together a collection of items that either use the palette of the shoreline, or are actually made of things that you'd find there. I love that junk that the sea has chucked out has been found and made into some gorgeous things. You could get a really great look for a beach hut, or shed in a seaside garden, if you kitted it out with some of the things here.

Links to shops in menu below the picture gallery.








Top Row (Left to Right)
Middle Row (Left to Right)
Bottom Row (Left to Right)

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous collection of creations.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do like to be beside the seaside great choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo

    Thanks very much for showcasing my Coast Cable Cushion on your blog - I'm really pleased that you like it - and hope others do to!!!

    Liz Lancaster (Ruth)

    ReplyDelete