Friday 14 September 2012

Folksy Handmade - Wood

Purple Bee Log House
Having recently listed my wooden bee house, I thought for this week's Folksy Friday I would put together a collection of handcrafted wooden items. I really like the warmth of real wood, and that it can look  contemporary, as well as traditional. There's some very clever and skillful people on Folksy, and there were loads of wooden items to choose from, but I've narrowed it down to these few, as a tiny selection of what's available.

If you want more details on any of the items, click the name under the picture to visit their shop.



Cherry Wood Project


Free Range Designs
Inspired to Make
William White

Katie's Handcrafted World
Contemporary Designer Jewellery
Erin Rose

Urban Harmony
Aftertrees

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful collection and wonderful items. I am in love with the aftertrees clock... and the heart earrings. Great collection :-)

    ReplyDelete