Friday 26 October 2012

Folksy Handmade - Contemporary Christmas

Suncatcher Christmas Trees
I just worked out how many Folksy Fridays there are left until Christmas. Taking out the last Friday before Christmas, because it's past the last posting date, there are only 8. So I think it's about time I started my Gift Ideas and Christmas Decoration Collections. I'll be doing gift lists aimed at certain people, and collections of similar style decorations to help give a bit of Christmas inspiration. I love a good root around for the Christmas Folksy Fridays. There's always some gems that I find in all the new shops I come across.

Anyway, this week I'm doing Contemporary Christmas. So here is a selection of decorations, cards, and  tags with a modern look and feel.

For more details on any of the items click on the pic to be taken to the shop.


Christmas Berries Glass Fairy Lights
Red Brick Glass
Set of 3 Porcelain Reindeer
Ragged Rascal Design


Quilted Stripey Stocking
Two Owls Design

Christmas Reindeer Paper Ornaments
Happythought Paper Crafts
Pack of 4 Folky Bauble Christmas Cards
Stampa Cantina
Robins Egg Blue Handmade Bauble
SkyDancer Jewellery and Glass

Quirky & Unusual Christmas Wreath
Krysia Crafts
Set of 5 Christmas Tree Gift Tags
Chicken and Custard


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas Festive finds!

    Love the selection and the colours together!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great collection! Thanks for featuring my gift tags!

    ReplyDelete