Friday 5 October 2012

Folksy Handmade - Ditsy




Ditsy Flowers Suncatcher Card

After I created my Ditsy Suncatcher cards this week, I thought I'd put together a collection of other ditsy print items. Ditsy shouldn't really be my thing. I'm not a great lover of florals. But I like stylised flowers. I like folk style (see last week's Folksy Friday), which uses stylised flowers. And I like vintage which uses stylised flowers a lot too. I suppose the smallness of ditsy flowers makes them more like spots of colour, so it's probably the combination of colours that appeal to me, rather than the actual flowers. Or it could be that the patterns remind me of Spring and Summer, my favourite seasons. Whatever it is, I've found some great items.







If you want more detail on any of them, click the pic to visit the shop.


Beermat Notebook Orange Floral
Kate Bowles
Retro Orange Yellow Floral Peg Bag
From Rags to Bags

Cross Body Bag Summer Festival
Beledien


Floral Vintage Cosmetic Pouch
Crimson Cuttlefish
Drum Lampshade Floral Fabric
GoodGraces
Dachshund Dog Cushion
The Sherbert Patch


Ditsy Print Crinkle Shawl
Talulahblue

Vintage Style Full Apron
Cute in the Kitchen
Vintage Floral Cameo Earrings
Josephines

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for including my little book amongst such a lovely collection of items.

    ReplyDelete