Friday 2 November 2012

Folksy Handmade - Garden Gifts




Moonlight Ripple Bird Bath
Had to start with this, didn't I. The first of my gift idea lists is things for gardeners. I think people who like their gardens are very easy to buy for, but that may be because I like gardening and grow your own. People who aren't so keen on it all might find it more difficult to know what to buy a gardener. So this list is a little inspiration that might help. (I think all gardeners like wildlife in their garden, that's why I've got a few wildlife items included.) If you know the style a gardener likes in their house, it's more than likely they'll like the same in their garden.

As I did last year with my gift idea lists, I'll try and include things with a range of prices to suit all.

Click on the pics to go to the seller's shops for more details on the items.


Peas in a Pod Key Ring
Resin Pendants and Accessories
Antique Tile Garden Planters
Magnus Larkin
Recycled Vintage Gardener's Apron
Maker's Meadow

Licence Plate Bird Feeder
licenceplatestuff 
Wrought Iron Fencing
Du-Crow Designs
A Chick Called Penny
Down to Earth

Ladybird House
Skiprat Creations

Mr Plumpy Bird Box
HomeGrownYou
Small Oak Welsh Garden  Trug
Caia Crafts

Garden Gnomes Tote Bag
Mystic Moose
 Decorative Hanging
La Maitresse
A5 Handmade Garden Notebook
Handmade by Edwina

2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection. That Gnome tote bag is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea. I very useful guide for gift ideas for gardeners. Thank you for including my journal.

    ReplyDelete