Thursday 1 January 2015

Pink Roses Hanging Heart Garden Decoration

Pink Roses Hanging Heart Garden Decoration
The first new design of 2015 from me, the Pink Roses Hanging Heart Garden Decoration. I had designed the rose and used it in a bird bath a few months ago, and I fancied using it to create a fabric look on a hanging heart. I used some very delicate iridescent and plain pastel pink tiles for the roses, and used fresh greens for the leaves to give a nice bright background. It's worked really well with the black grout popping the colours out. So 2015 has started well with this design, which I like so much I am going to use it in a bird bath, and I'm going to try more colourways of it too. You can either follow me on Facebook to see these new designs take shape and find out when they get listed on my website, or you can follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment