Sunday 14 August 2016

More Bees (and Butterflies)!


Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies




Following the Bees in Blossom and Bees in Blue Daisies, the next Bees Bird Bath is the Bees, Butterflies & Dragonflies. I like the way this design has come out. It has a fabric design look to it, which I always say my designs tend to either look like fabric, or ceramic designs.











Cloud of Butterflies / Butterflies & Daisies Hearts


The other new designs are these two butterfly hearts, the Cloud of Butterflies, and Butterflies & Daisies. I think these have the fabric look too. The Cloud of Butterflies is a nice one to make because I get to create a large palette of butterfly colours and mixing colours for designs is one of my favourite things.



All of these are already sold, but all could be recreated on request. Either email me with the design name on jo@josara.co.uk or come and find me on Facebook and message me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment